Your
Weight
Miles
run
Calories
burned
My Comment

Calorie Counter provided FREE by Hypergurl

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

Okay so I suck at blogging but I find it therapeutic to release my thoughts so I am going to do it anyways!
So I am going to breake down the next year for you in in Months:

January: Waiting for approval for Adoption, Mike Starts school Again
February: Approved for Adoption, Mike school
March:Mike School- put in for Orders
April: 5 Years Married
May: Mike school, Biggest Loser Challenge Over
June: Sam Birthday, Korea trip for Girls
July: Friends wedding in Utah
August: Festivals and Hiking Mt Fuji
September: Mike Birthday
October: Halloween
November: 3 day Breast Cancer Walk in San Diego, Thanksgiving
December: Move!

So this year is packed full of Stuff! Plus we are planning on getting a baby in he spring somewhere between February - June! We are so excited for this year and all its going to be bringing !

So I am off to the gym to kick butt for 2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment