Your
Weight
Miles
run
Calories
burned
My Comment

Calorie Counter provided FREE by Hypergurl

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This week

So I have been bouncing around 204 for some time. And can I say that is so frustrating. So this week I am really trying to buckle down and be Nutritarin. I went to a really good friend of mine who is very wise and educated in health and fitness too get some help. Janeen Alley the great women she is helped me get my stuff together and now I am marching along the right path again! I am so excited to get on the scale this week and see what a difference!
Along with working out because I have such a slow metabolism I am cutting all breads( which I am so addicted too! I LOVE BREAD! ) and Dairy. Which Dairy is going to be the one I slowly let go of. Bread is going to be really tough. I see people with bread and I just want it! No joke I saw a kid today holding a bag from the bakery and a part of me wanted to go rip it out of his hands! I need help! MY LANTA!
SO day 2 of trying to be very good. I am really enjoying the menus and the weight loss. Hey maybe I might hit my goal after all! Gesh wouldn't that be great!
So tonight I am going to get good sleep and hit the gym hard again tomorrow! I want 6 miles in 66 minutes! I will get it believe you me!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I so fell off the wagon tonight. Burger King. I was bad but tomorrow I start fresh again. I enjoy reading your blog, I know your pain well.

    ReplyDelete