Your
Weight
Miles
run
Calories
burned
My Comment

Calorie Counter provided FREE by Hypergurl

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turkey Trot and Biggest loser

So Saturday Mike, Tamara Cobb and I did the 5 k Turkey trot. Tamara and I finished in 40:30. Which isnt to bad . Next spring I want 33 minutes! It is a pride thing I think. I want to be able to do 11 minute miles. and then get faster. I wont be happy till I can do it in 33 minutes. So Emily Steiger and I are going to be running a 5 k 4 times a week then a 4-5 miler once a week. I really want to be a runner and beable to like running. Today I went alone and I was so bored! Even with a audible book and switching to music. Ugggg. Maybe I just nee to go find nature. When I used to run 10 YEARS ago I ran in nature behind the Carlsbad mall. There was a perfect trail through a canyon that was almost a mile and I would do it all week. Then I moved and running stopped. So now I am trying to get back into it. I have a 1/2 marathon and full Marathon on my bucket list, they must get checked off!
So the 5 K went okay I was really mad at my time but whatever what can I do!

I am apart of a biggest loser competition with some friends and I only lost 2 fricken pounds last week! even after the 5 k! WHAT THE HECK! I kicked butt all last week and 2 POUNDS REALLY! GRRRR I can gain that in 1 day back if I am not careful. SO this week I want 4-6 pounds! Now you may say " WAIT TO MUCH" umm people think about it I am 211 pounds 6 pounds is NOTHING! That's a small baby! hehehhe okay so I am kicking up my cardio all this week. I am so winning this week!
We have 6 months to lose what you can and the 1 who losses the most percentage of body weight wins! My goal is to loose about 76 pounds. That would put me at 135. Ohh to be 135 again! That would make me a size 10 again! Which means I would of gone from size 20 to 10. Hmmm so awesome! I am taking my measurements this Saturday to see where I am. COME ON BODY!

My Favorite saying are " Nothing tastes as good as skinny does"( Thanks to Dana L) and " Fat dont Hurt!) Emily Steiger! and best of all " DO you want to have fat kids and be a fat mom?"" HELL NO! " Biggest loser (Jillian M)

So here I go! I have a 5 K with my Church group Thurs. morning I better get under 39!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh burned 427 Cal Saturday! hmmmmm NOw taht tastes good !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I used to live on Hosp Way just up above the mall. Bet you were running right near my backyard!
    Homesick! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I lived in the first set of Condos! Such a small world!

    ReplyDelete