Your
Weight
Miles
run
Calories
burned
My Comment

Calorie Counter provided FREE by Hypergurl

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weigh in

So I lost 3 pounds this which is the most I have lost in 1 week ina very long time. Which puts me at 202.8 and a SIZE 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought my first and last pair of size 16 jeans because I only HOPE to be in them like 2 months! And they are skinny jeans! Which by the way are really weird, I really like having the mobility of regular jean but when I am trying to stuff my jeans into my boots every day it gets old. It weird to be in skin tight jeans.but Mike likes them! I am not sure how much I like it but hey 1 pair 60 days! So if I can cont to loose like 3 pound every week for 2 months until March 15th I will of lost which is 43 days from now which is 8 weeks, I will of lost 24 pounds! Ohh pray I can! that means by the time the competition is over I would of lost about 58 pounds in 6 months. That would be great! But that isnt my goal! My goal weight is 150 by the end, not 155 so I better be good! Ohh how great would it be to be 155 again.
I know you are probably thinking if you are skinny that 155 is big HAH! NOPE! For my height that is only 10 pound over weight! That can be done is a summer so by the time we move here and start some where else I will be loving my 135 figure! Ohhh happy day! I havent been 135 since I was 20!
Its great to see that it could really be! It could be skinny family pictures somewhere in the world. Running with my kids and being active. It could be me doing 3 days walks and marathons! And it could be healthy! hmmmmNICE!
Well I have to go to bed but hmm think about what can be done in one YEAR! The growth, The change, The new LIFE!

1 comment: