Your
Weight
Miles
run
Calories
burned
My Comment

Calorie Counter provided FREE by Hypergurl

Thursday, January 6, 2011

This week

So this week we started out doing 60-90 minutes of cardio a day then weights. I have gained weight do to weight training but at the same time my legs are looking good and my arms too so I am taking the gain with a smile. Hopefully next week I can loose more and not gain. I hate the 200 pound hurdle. I have been sitting at it for weeks and cant get under. I have a feeling it has to do with hot coco! I am in love with it and its winter.
Side note: Still no FBI Clearance! Uggg Its so difficult to be so close and it take so long! But the Lords timing! Today I was sent a email about a baby due in 3 weeks that needed a family and we cant take it because we dont have the clearance yet. So bummed but thats life! Little boy too!

Anyways well I am off to go shopping and then spend time with Friends and then Hopefully a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment