Your
Weight
Miles
run
Calories
burned
My Comment

Calorie Counter provided FREE by Hypergurl

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What a week!

First off I worked out everyday last week so I hit my goal ! I may not of hit the GYM everyday but I sure worked my butt off Moving two friends! That's a whole other story! But I worked out. I take my measurments next week, I am not sure how they will be due to me being on my period they may be off a bit. But hey whatever!
Ohh Mu body hurts today! Yesterday kicked my trash and then today was a busy crazy day. Thia ext month will be super busy and super crazy but hey it passes the time.
Here is what I have been up too!

Two Diaper Cakes for orders. yea I know I forgot to turn then!

My first Quilting Class Quilt in progress. I have this part all sewn together and straight too! I was pretty proud. Now I have the border and one more box border then binding and back!

So Mike was nominated at work for a fundraiser to get a pie in the face. the highest bidder would get to create and throw the pie! I WON the BID!


Lets just say it was a lot of ingredients and super fun! My hubby is such a great sport!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael..... You've never looked better.
    Looks like you having a ball. You guys are so funny. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete